Thursday, March 30, 2006

Phone

Today they gave me cell phone. I currently have no use with it. Maybe next year when I start managin projects, contractors will have to get ahold of me, until then I have a worthless candy bar phone.

I finished The Penultimate Peril today, with like 40 minutes left in the day so I decided to watch some Scrubs. They were having a pre-construction meeting for the other project so some of the higher up people were around, including the Metro Engineer. The Metro Engineer is the main guy for the city, and he told me that I shouldn't be watcing TV shows, because it's KDOT time. I should have known better, but if I had something to better to do I would. I tried asking for things to do in the beginning, and there simply isn't anything to do. The bulletin board with important dates is now empty.

No comments: