Monday, March 20, 2006

Meeting

We had a meeting this morning regarding the project. It was brief, mainly talking about things to expect. Like just because the early start date is mid-April, the actual project won't start until late May or even June. I was totally wrong about the temperature thing. We need a minimum nighttime temperature of 60 degrees F, so it won't be as cold as I thought, but still colder than I would like. We'll on the road from 7pm-6am, that doesn't include the setup time, so I'll be getting more hours than expected. We're planning on working Sunday nights to Thursday, so I still have my weekends. There was very little discussion on the actual work. We'll probably go into more details when we have the meeting with the contractors.

I finally raided the office supply closet for some folders. I had no idea, I was free to take whatever I needed. They really need to develop some sort of orientation. Or maybe they did explain this me and I just forgot, since they told me so much crap on the first day.

Today, I should be getting the new Kojima Mayumi album, titled Swingin Caravan, and based on that name I know it's going to be awesome , and I got a Japanese John Lennon tribute album, mainly because it features Bonnie Pink, Shiina Ringo, and Puffy. Now I'll have more music to listen to. I spend 7 hours at work listening music, so I'm constantly trying to get new stuff. Lately I got the Dresden Dolls, Beth Orton, Metric, Ok Go, and Saint Etienne.

No comments: