Tuesday, March 21, 2006

New truck

Today, they took in my Ford extended cab truck and traded it in for shiny new Chevy Truck. Even though it was my truck, they didn't have me do it. I thought the new truck was going to be mine, since they traded mine in, but the way people talk about it, it's unknown who gets it. Apparently, engineers and Seniors get extended cabs, so the new truck probably won't be mine. There's apparently more trucks coming in.

The first aid class was canceled for tomorrow, so I'll have more time to read tomorrow. I finally finished the final book of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. It only took me 12 days to read it, when I assumed it would only take me 5 days. I attribute my slowness to the fact that I fall asleep reading it everyday. It's not like the books are boring, it's just something that happens to me, and I refuse to drink coffee, that's kindly provided in the office. Next is The Davinci Code, and ASoUE: The Penultimate Peril, which I finally found my copy of.

The Kojima Mayumi album was awesome as expected, but not as good as her previous one, Pablo no Koibito. The John Lennon tribute album was a disappointment, including the Bonnie Pink song. Two more months until the new Bonnie Pink single comes out.

No comments: