Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I recently graduated from Kansas State Univ with a bachelors in Civil Engineering. I just started working for the Department of Transportation on Monday, Feb 13th. It's currently the offseason for construction work, so I have absolutely nothing to do. During this time most people are catching up on paperwork or going to classes. Since I just started, it's too late to enroll me in the upcoming classes and I have no paperwork. Luckily I am provided with a laptop, so I decided to start this blog to occupy my time. Nothing like getting paid to sit around and do nothing. It's like working for the university all over again. Currently the only thing I have to look forward to is a basic math test that's required by all DoT employees. This Friday, I have to drive 50 miles to take this 30 question basic math test. I'll be ashamed if I don't get a perfect.

No comments: