Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Faulty equipment

Since there is only one crew working, if something goes wrong, we get a break. We also get breaks whenever they need to dump the trucks. There's breaks usually take 30 minutes. I generally take that time to return to the office and charge my phone and mp3 player. Today they seem to have a lot of problems, so I took that time to finally beat Final Fantasy II, and now I'm starting on the Soul of Rebirth. After that I'm debating playing Golden Sun or Advanced Wars. I have a lot of other games to play, but I need to something that I can play with one hand easily.

Last night, the contractor did come out. I was just sitting around watching Justice League Unlimited until 10pm, because that would keep me on track to get 40 hours for the week. On my way out, I notice that the office was empty. I thought maybe the other guys were out doing something else. I lock up and head home. I drive through the project on my way home, and I see the contractors and my two co-workers. I, of course, continue on home, because they don't need me out there anyways.

They're actually finding stuff for me to do now, so it looks like I'm going to stay on this project. Mainly they leave me out there alone, while they catch up on paperwork, which is fine by me.

No comments: