Friday, April 14, 2006

Talking

Today was another busy day. As soon as I got in, I start checking some numbers. Then 30 minutes later, I was out working on the 402 to about 3pm, with a break for lunch. I didn't even get enough time to finish watching my episode of Dead Like Me at lunch. The guy was working with actually only took 30 minutes for lunch. When I came back, I finish the episode, then finished the checking the figures.

Since I'm actually working, I'm spending a lot of time in the truck, which means interacting. The guy I've been working with is really helpful. He's been working for KDOT for 13 years, but isn't nearly as old as everyone else, probably mid-thirties. He's always explaining things to me, and telling about how KDOT works. He's the guy that's always playing Age of Empires II, so I consider him cooler than most of my co-workers, even though he listens to conservative talk radio in the truck.

No comments: