Tuesday, April 25, 2006

re-do

We had to go back out and redo the patches that we labeled. We got better classification, and we went back the checked everything single patch. I think there's something wrong with the truck, because as soon as I got in, I was sleepy. We worked for 1.5 hours, before going to the North office to ask the Metro engineer some questions. Unfortunately, he was gone for a CPR class, which I will be going to tomorrow. So we returned to the office for lunch, and went back out at noon. We worked until 2pm, because the driver was getting sleepy. I managed to stay awake most of time today. We only managed to cover maybe 2.5 miles of road out of 6, and just one lane. I won't get to finish this, because next week I'll be working nights.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carbon monoxide for the win.

Anonymous said...

Holy carp! Your late night workings start next week? That kinda sucks... And I can't do anything this weekend either, since I'm going camping (oo-rah for thunderstorms)