Monday, April 24, 2006

Sleepy

I stayed up late playing FFXI unlocking the new jobs. So I came into work about 5 minutes late, and was out of it most of the day. I barely spent anytime reading Ender's Game despite all the freetime I had. I didn't think anything was going to happen today, since it has was raining and hailing. I stopped around lunch time, and we went out to classify the patches we marked for the 402. We had to determine if they were Full Joint Patching, Partial Joint and Crack Patching, Partial Edge Joint Patching or Special Edge Joint Patching. There's probably over 500 patches both ways. So we just assumed most of them were Partial Patches, except for the exceptionally large ones. We finished mainline westbound in about two hours. I had trouble staying awake during this. I felt bad, because I didn't do anything all morning, and when it's time to work, I can barely function. I'll try to do better tomorrow.

No comments: