Thursday, November 30, 2006

Productive

I've spent the past couple days working the finalization of a project. I'd spend a lot time on one line item, only to discover that I had to make up a conversion factor to balance the equation. It doesn't make sense at all, but it's acceptable. I'd go looking through all the supporting documents to make sense of it all, but it was pointless. My partner take care of the majority of the work.

Since my partner is taking the next two days off, I figured I should try to get as much work done as possible. But it's snowing hard, so all the technician were put on snow plow duty along with maintenance. There isn't that many people left in the office, so I'm severely lacking in motivation. I've basically been renaming and organizing my mp3 collection. This is something I've been wanting to do for a while, but haven't been able to without admin access to rewrite files on my external HD. I would use wikipedia for track listing, then I'll go on tangents to fill my head with trivia.

Besides labeling, I helped decorate the office xmas tree. Our administrative assistant and senior was decorating the whole office. I'm personally not a fan of decorations, mainly because I'm lazy. This is probably the first time I've decorated a xmas tree in 10 years

No comments: