Tuesday, May 06, 2008

mp3's

I'm out of good manga read, since I don't really like the Galaxy Angel or Di Gi Charat manga. I love the anime, which came first, but manga just is uninteresting. With my extra time, I've begun/continuing my massive project of labeling and finding album art for all 120 gigs of my mp3s. I'm sure more than 50% is already complete.

I did manage to find some work to do on my project. Learned some new function for the software we use. Discovered that I can dispose of used oil here. Occasionally around 4pm, my boss wanders back here after everybody is gone and starts rearranging stuff, mainly to tidy up since the older guys amass a ton of crap. I've made it a personal goal to clean out of desk every months. I get a lot of packets and books from all the classes I go to, and most are out of date after a year. I feel bad since we use so much paper here.

No comments: