Monday, May 19, 2008

labeling

Today the office is a little emptier. Two more techs were sent to Great Bend. We do have one project resuming next week after Memorial Day, a night patching job. My boss asked if I'd help, and I could, but only for 4 days before I take two weeks for my trip to Japan. The project itself should only last 2-3 weeks. Still haven't heard about any other jobs. My most recent is getting close to its 180 day striping inspection, so it can finally be accepted. I'm actually on the ball with this one, though we're still waiting on the contractor to sign off on 4/6 change orders that's been pending for 4 months.

While I wait for that, I've been filling out the ID3 tags and finding album art for my mp3 collection. Most of the music I've acquire in the past couple years are fine, but my Japanese music from when first online 9 years ago are in bad shape. A lot of them are just singles. Luckily their official sites has the necessary info and art, though the art is thumbnail size. I do enjoy labeling the Japanese stuff, because get to practice my Japanese reading, and I'm pleased with how much I still remember.

No comments: