Friday, January 05, 2007

Brains...

Decided to update, because I'm bored and these last 2 hours have been dragging on. I originally brought some work from Topeka to do, but I actually had some paperwork to do here. So after a couple days, Topeka called and asked if I had gotten around to working on it. I told them no, and I probably wouldn't have time either. Which was ok, because it wasn't really my responsibility and they had someone else up there that could do it. That afternoon, I ran out of work to do. Been keeping myself occupied the normal way. I started watching Eureka and reading The Color of Magic. I'm enjoying both quite a bit.

Our Administrative assistant has been on vacation since xmas. Hope she comes back next week, because I need to setup lodging for my classes in Salina. My first class is Statistics on Jan 17th. Followed on the next day with QC/QA (Quality Control/Quality Assurance). I'm looking forward to these classes because it gets me out of the city. I get a per diem, and it's closer to K-State so I can go to practice.

No comments: