Thursday, January 25, 2007

In-between classes

Had two classes last week and one two-day this week. In between them I do nothing. Only new thing is that brought a pair of slippers to wear around the office.

The classes themselves were very simple. Usually 6 hours of material with a 10 minute break every hour with a 2 hour set at the end. The longest it has taken me to complete a test was 40 minutes. Since this is my first year, they have me in all the basic classes. The strange thing is that me and the other engineer has only take one of the same class. You'd figure we'd be taking all the same classes. Well I still got 16 more days of classes until April, so I'll see how similar our schooling will be.

2 comments:

Geiger said...

What kind of classes are you taking? Are other engineers in the classes?

Hyde said...

basic inspection, statistics, concrete, and asphalt classes. So mostly new employees. Generally I'm the only engineer.