Thursday, October 19, 2006

Office Check

I got to the office at 1:30pm on Tuesday. Finished the nuke safety at 12:30pm, got lunch and submitted my application for a KDOT ID card. Still didn't get an explanation on what I'm supposed to do, but got more useful information.

Wednesday, my boss's boss finally gave me the instructions for my part of the office check. I'm just checking plans, making sure the numbers are right. Not terribly hard. I worked on that off and on throughout the day. Those CoD breaks, cost me another 30 minutes of work, because I'll sit and talk about the game with my co-workers, and by co-workers I mean my bosses. I'm getting better, not getting last place anymore. There's often 10 people playing every break. This last break, we actually played teams, which I enjoyed more.

No comments: