Thursday, June 15, 2006

4 months ago

Orientation was yesterday and it was fairly useless. This information could have been more useful when I first started. It was general welcome to KDOT thing. Most of the people there where Equipment Operators (EO) (maintenance), the people who actually work. There were 2 Engineering Technicians (ET), and 3 Engineering Associates (EA). If they talked about anything specific it was targeted to the ETs or EOs. Only good that came from it was the overtime.

Tonight I get to drive one of the cars instead of my truck. One of the ETs is driving it just in case he needs to move a message board. I don't think it's right since, there's two other trucks on the job with a hitch. The ET driving it is quite the kiss-ass, and probably wanted my truck because it's new. Oh well, it's only for one night, and I'm not the type of person to derive self-worth from what I drive.

I finally beat Final Fantasy I, the other night. I've been neglecting my other GBA games for sudoku on Brain Age. I'm getting close to completing all the puzzle, so I'm trying to slow down a little. Good old work allowing me to play the games and read the books that I would do at home if I didn't play FFXI so much

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you still having sudoku tell you when you put the wrong number in?