Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Finally

I finally got the last set of certs for my first bridge project. I might finally be done with this project that was physically complete almost 10 months ago. I recently discovered that the NY Times puzzles page isn't blocked, so I have 3 more sudoku puzzles to do daily. The crossword is actually premium content, which is fine by me since I don't think I good enough to do it anyways. I like the interface for the Eagle's sudoku and crossword better.

Aside from puzzles I've been reading King of Bandits Jing, which I borrowed from a friend. I'm finally catching up on all my manga. Probably by next month I'll be back to reading actual books. I got a small stack of used Dave Barry books that my friend has been buying for me. Jing's art reminds of something Akira Toriyama would do, but not as clean. I'm halfway through the first series, I'm still indifferent to the story.

No comments: