Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Pandora

I mentioned pandora.com to a friend, because he had forgotten his mp3 player, which didn't really help since he didn't have this headphones either. I hadn't listened to pandora in a long time, because I was discovering too many new artists. Last year I acquired 218 albums, over 1 album every other day, and that's without using pandora. I decided to listen my Bitter:Sweet station and when I got home I downloaded 22 new albums. 2 were albums that were released that day, but the rest were from pandora. One was Hotel Costes with was a lounge compilation and there were 10 albums and the other was Quantic who had 10 albums of his own. Those recent acquistitions has put me up to 78 albums for 2008. I do listen to all of them on a regular basis too, anything new I get I take with me to the work and I keep all my music on one playlist.

Today was a very boring day I read some XXXholic and Street Fighter III manga and I tagged and sorted my newly acquired music. Mp3's are almost never labeled the way I like. Most of the office was away at some class this morning so was very unmotivated.

No comments: