Friday, February 08, 2008

Manhattan

Every other Friday, I come in 30 minutes early so I can leave early, so I can make it to Manhattan by 7pm for yosakoi practice. Though today I forgot to come in early, I'm still going to leave though since I got some extra time from the Monday field trip. I'll be in Manhattan for the next week, taking a 4-day Superpave training course. It's taught by the only CE dept teacher I never had. I'm sure it'll be boring and simple, since techs have to be able to pass it. Though I've heard its one of the harder courses. I look forward to my week up there, though I don't look forward to living off fast food for the week. I'll be staying at the hotel across the street from the Union, so I won't have to worry about the parking nightmare.

Yesterday, I went to a couple beauty supply stores to find some special dreadlock shampoo, no place had what I was looking for. The Nubian Beauty Store, which was run by asians, had a conditioner, but the not the matching shampoo. I ended up picking up a "dry" shampoo. It sucks, I'm not supposed to wash my hair for a week to give the dreads time to lock up. My head itches.

No comments: