Thursday, September 21, 2006

Finally

I'm finally scheduled for my first rotation. It starts October 9, and I'll be working with a squad in road design for 4 weeks. Our Office Administrator has already booked the motels for my stay. I'll be staying in 3 different motels. There's apparently some race going on the first couple weeks and I wasn't able to get my first choice of motels. So I'll finally get my choice for weeks 3 and 4. I looked online and all three motels says they have high speed internet. Hopefully it's good enough for me to play FFXI. If not, I'll bring up the PS2 and try to finish FFX-2. Got so many things to do before FFXII and Guitar Hero 2 comes out.

My second rotation is supposed to be in December for 2 weeks in bridge design, but that has yet to be confirmed. I'm also supposed to take classes for concrete and basic inspection sometime but my boss doesn't know when those are going to be.

No comments: