Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Early morning

This Saturday I will be batching 1200 cu yds of concrete. Not sure what the regular batch guy is doing, but they asked me. I'm fine with it, because it'll be a full day of overtime. Unfortunately, the concrete has to be on the job by 5am, so I have to arrive at the office at 4am. And to do get out 1200 cu yds, there would be a constant stream of trucks. So I won't have time to nap in-between trucks. I may not even have time to play FFIII, (I finally beat FFTA the last week.) I figure if we're starting at 5am, we'll probably go for at least 10 hours. I honestly don't know how many tons of concrete the plant can produce in an hour.

Tomorrow is the office cook out, too bad our resident BBQ expert quit last month. The office assistant has spent the past couple of days shopping and cleaning the grill. It was quite rusty, I hope it'll be safe to eat off of.

No comments: